Thursday, September 10, 2009

Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Bryan Fuller Will Have a Succesful TV Show

After Pushing Daisies was canceled I went to a bad place. Every Wednesday, I sat in front of my blank TV screen and cried. I stopped showering, the drinking got pretty bad...and I developed a little cough syrup problem.
Now, I've since recovered. You know, I entered a nine step program. And now, maybe, my recovery can be complete. Because, as reported by...well, a lot people, Bryan Fuller (Pushing Daisies, Wonderfalls, Heroes) and Bryan Singer are working on a television adaptation of the book Sellevision (I read half of it, but then I got distracted).

Basically, Sellevision is about the inner workings of a home shopping network.
I hereby nominate Lee Pace, who's worked with Fuller before on Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies, as Max Andrews, who is fired after revealing his package on TV. Maybe John Krasinski, but he's *a little* busy with The Office. Sellevision will air on NBC, in a date TBD.

Oh, and here's a dose of Hot Pace Salsa:

No comments:

Post a Comment